Thursday, January 8, 2009

Im Back !!!


Geez its been a crazy year since I started blogging and yeah call me a quiter but not really.

Just so preoccupied with so much stuff and business wasnt been so good here in States.

So many things happened and sad if you really ask me. 2008 was been unfortunate year for so many of us esp here in States - lots of people lost there house, job, earning and so on.

I thought 2008 would be a great year since 8 was my favorite number (very superstitious when itscome to numbers - i do hate #6 anything associated with 6 dont like it).

We here in States got a new President (Obama) and hope that things will turn for the better.

To Jen what can I say hmmm I'm always here to support you thru your up and down moments and can't wait to seeyou back in States - enough with the Philippine Island hahaha. Wish you a great and injury free 2009 LPGA season.

I will cut this short and I promise to post more stuff.

Take Care - Jhune Robb

No comments: